Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day Four

So the nurse came in yesterday and said they have changed the rules regarding visitors. I can now only have the same two visitors the whole time I'm here. I can still go down to the lobby or cafeteria and see people but only two can come up to my room. I guess things have been getting a little out of hand with some of the patients and the number of guests they are receiving. They handed out green wrist bands yesterday which means no wrist band no entrance. I know this isn't the greatest but they are just trying to keep the spread of sickness to a minimum. Things are still progressing as well as can be expected. My nurse just came in and said she would see if the mom who has the little boy in the NICU that was in the same situation would stop by and talk to me. I would love to hear her whole story and get some inspiration. Well I gonna get my behind out of bed and get ready for my busy day of T.V, reading, computer, and laying around. So many things to do and so much time to do them in. Hope all is well with everyone and thanks for all the kind words and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment