Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 12

Woke up about 3am with some back pain and started having contractions at about 4:30. Doctor gave me some medicine to stop them and that worked for a couple of hours but they've started back up a little bit. Gonna try another medicine and see if that helps, if not we might have a baby today. REALLY scared but Baby is still looking good. Dale and Dad are coming up to give me a blessing in a bit so hopefully that will help put me at ease.
Of course my regular Doctor is out of town this weekend and Dale is supposed to be leaving on Sunday for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you! - my fingers are crossed that you WON'T have a baby today. But if you do - remember that so many people love you and you are not alone even if you feel like it right now. Keep having faith and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We second that statement. Hang in there. We continue to think about you and your family and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete