Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cait's Obituary


LAYTON- Our precious little girl, Caitlyn (Cait) Faye Hawkins, returned to our Heavenly Father's arms on December 7, 2009. She was welcomed into this world on November 21, 2009 by her parents Dale and Candice Marie Lattin Hawkins and two brothers, Celtin and Aiden. Cait was strong; able to beat the odds stacked against her but was unable to overcome the unforeseen.
Her sweet spirit blessed our lives in the 16 days that we were able to spend with her. We look forward to the day we will be with her again.

Caitlyn is survived by her parents; her brothers; grandparents C.D. and Karolyn Hawkins (Ogden), Michael and Gwendolyn Lattin (Liberty); and great-grandmother Veon Harvey (Clearfield).

Funeral services will be held on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. at Myers Mortuary in Layton, 250 N. Fairfield Road where friends and family may call from 1 to 1:45 p.m. prior to the service.
Interment will be in Myers Evergreen Memorial Park.

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Wish we could be there to help support you guys at this time. Kendra and Nick will be there tonight so they might be able to attend the funeral. Again, our thoughts and prayers are with you guys and your boys! we love you and have felt Cait's spirit through this.
    Love, Hannah and Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Candice, Dale and boys
    I just heard about your beautiful and precious
    little girl. My heart is broken for your loss. I know that your faith and Cait's spirit will help you through these times. I will try to come to Layton Friday. If you need anything or need to get away my house is always open for you and your family.
    God bless you, much love
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Hawkins' Family,

    Heard about little Cait this morning. I hadn't seen the blog til tonight. What an amazing, spiritual experience just from reading about the trials and experiences you have had these past 16 days. It has strengthened me and I thank you for sharing such a personal part of your lives. I can't imagine your sorrow at this time, but I know that the Lord has something so very special in store for your precious Caitlyn and you will know of that one day when you are all reunited as an eternal family. May the Lord bless you and help ease your sorrow. Your family is such a example of faith, love, and hope. Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn (Miller) SonogniniDecember 9, 2009 at 10:23 AM

    Dale and Candice,
    My heart stopped and my stomach dropped when I opened the paper today and saw your sweet baby's obituary there. I hadn't visited your blog since the "Round 2" post when things seemed to be going so well. I'm so sorry and saddened for your loss. I will pray that you guys can get through this mortal life to once again be with your sweet angel girl one day! We will see you Friday. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We’ve been joyful with you and cried with you. Thank you for sharing and letting us all be blessed by Cait’s life. I think that because of Cait we are a closer ward family and that we realize how much we love each other. You’ve strengthened our faith and testimonies. She’s such a precious child of our Heavenly Father. What a blessing you will have awaiting you as this beautiful daughter of yours greets you in the next life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and hoping that the spirit of peace will help you through this. Sincerely and with love, the Williams

    ReplyDelete