Monday, August 20, 2012

Missing My Baby

    It's been awhile since I've read through this blog, but lately I've been feeling a need to be close to my daughter.  Seems like since Abigael has come into our family I have been missing my little Cait even more.  I love Abie so much and she brings so much joy into our lives everyday but then I am also reminded of the moments that we didn't get to have with Cait.  She is still very much apart of our family but we miss her physical presence.  I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to see her again and hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her and have missed her.  I look forward to that day.
Candice
 

1 comment:

  1. I miss my baby too. Some days are really hard. And I get in a sad mood but it is hard to talk to other people about it because they say they understand, but they really don't. So, I know how you feel, but I wish I didn't.
    i'm always here for both of you and if you ever just need someone to talk to that gets it, please give me call.

    ReplyDelete